Buffalo Bacon Pasta Salad
You’ll definitely want to add this Buffalo Bacon Pasta Salad to your repertoire. It’s salty, spicy – and bacon makes everything taste better! – Tara
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 package sliced bacon
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (1-ounce) packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until crispy and brown, 10-12 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Chop into small pieces.
- In a 2.5 quart temp-tations® bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, buffalo sauce and ranch salad dressing mix. Mix in red bell pepper and garlic. Add pasta, bacon and cheese. Mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Tara’s Tidbits™: If spicy food is not your thing, but you still want to enjoy this dish, simply leave out the buffalo wing sauce and increase the mayonnaise by 1/4 cup. You’ll still have the same great flavor without the kick!