- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in half
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Cut each pastry sheet into four wedges. Pat pineapple slices dry with paper towels. Top four pastry wedges with one slice each of ham, turkey, cheese and pineapple, folding meat and cheese to fit if necessary. Top each with a pastry wedge; seal and crimp edges with a fork. Cut slits in pastry.
- Place on an ungreased temp-tations® 13 x 9-inch Lid-It®. Brush lightly with egg. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!