Brownie Santa Hats
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 48 small strawberries
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan (48 muffins) with nonstick spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 18 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one cupcake comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- Clean and hull the strawberries. Cut off the stems.
- Set one strawberry on top of each brownie bite.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in 30 second increments until smooth, stirring often.
- Pour into a piping bag fitted with a small round tip. Pipe a ring around the base of each strawberry and a small dot on top. Work quickly as the white chocolate will dry fast.
- Arrange on your angel cake plate to serve.