Baked Apple Cranberry Streusel
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 pounds apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter or margarine, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 2.5 quart temp-tations® baking dish, make the filling by combining brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the cranberries and apples, and mix until the fruit is evenly coated in dry ingredients.
- Make the topping by combining the flour, rolled oats, walnuts, brown sugar, and butter in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until the mixture is crumbly, 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle evenly over the filling.
- Bake 45 minutes or until apples are tender and the topping is golden brown. Cool 15 -20 minutes before serving.