Apple Pie Bites
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and core apple. Cut into 1/2 inch wedges. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate triangles. Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and pecans on each triangle.
- Place an apple wedge at the wide end of each triangle. Roll up and place seam side down on your temp-tations® Lid-It®.
- Brush the tops with remaining melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from Lid-It®.