Apple Cranberry Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups green leaf lettuce
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- For the salad, place the spinach and lettuce in your 3 quart temp-tations® mitten bowl.
- Top with apple slices, pecans, pomegranate seeds, cranberries and goat cheese.
- For the dressing, place the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in lemon zest and poppy seeds.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.